Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rearranging some things & Song Of The Day

For privacy reasons, I had to make some massive changes to the blog, but I think I was able to do so without ruining anything or losing any comments. In the change, I updated some things and created a new Google account email address that people could email me at (iamersht at gmail dot com).

I've got a bit of homework going on, so it might be a few days until my next post. I've got a few things I think I need to say:
  • sleep problems & melatonin (this is a big one for aspies, so it seems)
  • school related stuff (still getting straight A's! so far, semester isn't far away from being over)
  • some recent frustration with a group of friends
I think there is something on that list that's missing that's been running out my head, but must have escaped. It could be that it was replaced with this, which has been in my head since I caught it at the end of a movie while channel surfing this evening:

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog with interest and I can relate to almost of what you say. I too find relationships difficult and making friends is not an easy task either. I am 39 years old and I am still coming to terms with how the diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome affects me. I have connected with many adults on the Autism Spectrum now and at least I do not feel alone.

    ReplyDelete